Question
Posted by: lisa coetzee | 2010/04/21

hiv diet

i am doin a project on hiv diets and i would like to know if there is a diet for people with hiv and aids.

thanks alot
lisa

Dear Lisa
You can contact the SA Sugar Association to obtain their Booklet on 'Food Choices for People Living with HIV' from The Nutrition Department, SA Sugar Association, P O Box 700, Mount Edgecombe, 4300, or phone: (031) 508-7000, or send an e-mail to: nutrition@sasa.org.za for excellent information on diets for HIV. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles' to find the article I wrote awhile ago on "Update on HIV/AIDS & Diet".

1

Dear Lisa