Posted by: Mark | 2008-12-20

hiv concern

I just recently worried about hiv and going for the test. I had safer sex in Feb. And the one girl that I did not use protection with, tested negative last year, if she is telling the truth.

Also, I did not ejaculate inside her, although I know that is not really safer I guess.

I didn' t have any symptoms of swollen lymph nodes and severe fever 3 - 6 wks after those encounters. So I hope I test negative. I will likely go to a clinic. I' d like to know if I may look at the hiv test kit after my blood is drawn and tested.

Thank you.

Dear Mark

Thank you for visiting

I suggest that you request the pathologist doing the HIV test, to let you look at the blood sample that will be taken.