Question
Posted by: Jethro | 2008-12-17

HIV chances

Hi, pls help me,

I met this guy for two months and we had oral sex over the weekend.
What i want to know he cum in to my mouth and i swallowed. What are the chance of me being HIV positive. I am so scared

Dear Jethro
hiv Infection and transmission is usually through breaks in epithelial lining . if you had any epithelial break there is a "possibility" of transmission'
i While the possibility of transmission is low there is always a risk and it is in your interest to get tested and to be aware of the window period in testing.
regards
Doc

2
Posted by: Jethro | 2008-12-17

Lala, i just tested few weeks ago before we take our relationship to that level and i was HIV free. So please tell me if there are serious measures that i can take. Lala im scared.....and angry to myself. I even hate to see the sight of that boy.

Reply to Jethro
Posted by: Lala | 2008-12-17

I do not believe in these days there are people like you , you were suppose to get tested before you get yourself in this mess , you supposed to be scared because deep down inside you know very well that you did something wong , i am sorry to be so hard on you my Sweetheart next time just be extra careful I know we all make mistakes just try and learn on other people' s mistake ,

Reply to Lala