Question
Posted by: natty | 2011-04-29

HIV + and want to gain weight so fast

I am a 23 year old guy living with hiv for about 6 to 8 months, i have lost 3 kgs in the very same period. Now I want to receive back my kgs fast. What can I eat to gain back fast. thanks in advance.

Dear Natty
Weightloss associated with HIV+ is a problem and you basically need to increase your intakes of healthy high-energy foods. Please contact the SA Sugar Association to obtain their Booklet on 'Food Choices for People Living with HIV' from The Nutrition Department, SA Sugar Association, P O Box 700, Mount Edgecombe, 4300, or phone: (031) 508-7000, or send an e-mail to: nutrition@sasa.org.za for excellent information on diets for HIV.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-04-29

Dear Natty