Question
Posted by: Thabiso | 2011/02/24

HIV and sex im marriage

i am hiv positive and using a condom.how do i protect my wife who is negative and help her to still enjoy sex.please help.

always use a condom and never allow for the transfer of bodily fluids. please also consult your nearest HIV clinic for expert one-to-one counselling on this matter.

6
Posted by: Lucy | 2011/02/25

You guys are suppose to care and be helpful, not ask the guys some nasty question about the virus...It affects everybody and you will never know when you will get, it seems like you forget that you dont only get it from having unprotected sex...Start acting like adults will you!!! " if you are" 

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Lolo | 2011/02/24

Thabo i sugg you go to HIV Peer Forum they are MUCH more helpful...............

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: K | 2011/02/24

It is beyond childish what happens in this site really. I mean this is a sensitive matter for crying out loud, not something for all of us to cast our judgemental opinions on others. How we kill ignorance I ask?

Reply to K
Posted by: Cuty | 2011/02/24

If ur wife is - then where did u get the snake?

Reply to Cuty
Posted by: Chris | 2011/02/24

Where did you get the virus?

Reply to Chris