Posted by: Jamirah Nabuma | 2013-02-18

my friend injected hiv, name is Jami, how to help to her, i just try to make smill, i want to know.... If i tauch then i am also inject? Any midecin? I want to know deply.

Your post is very unclear. You will definately not contract HIV by touching your friend. HIV is usually transmitted through sexual encounters or when in contact with blood products. I urge you and your friend to go to your nearest clinic, in order for the capable sister and AIDS worker can explain the disease to you. It is very important to be educated about HIV, as it affects so many people in our country and there is still a lot of uninformed patients.

With the correct treatment and medication, your friend can live a long and happy life.