Question
Posted by: Stingo | 2012-09-24

HIV

I met a girl recently and after few dates we decided it ok to try having sex. It was a good experience but after sex she told me she is HIV positive and yes we did use a condom throughout but my concern is that she let me lick her clit and am not sure if one could contract HIV through licking someone who is positive on their private parts. Please help as I am worried and am even thinking of ending the relationship.

This must have been a shock for you for her to reveal her status after you have had intercourse. I am pleased that you used a condom. Whilst it is the risk is much smaller than for unprotected vaginal intercourse and it is unlikely that you would contract HIV via oral sex, there is a small possibility as HIV is transmitted through body fluids.

6
Posted by: Ahmed | 2012-10-14

original here:a0 Career in Healthcare Industries | CALDUG: Online Career Builder Posted in Uncategorized | Tags: billing-and, ftieefn-years, have-almost, health-care,

Reply to Ahmed
Posted by: Zhlubi | 2012-10-03

@ Shumikazi

Dude, create a new topic.

Reply to Zhlubi
Posted by: shumikazi | 2012-10-02

HI SIR/MAADAM

I have sterilise 12yrs ago,It''s is possible for me to fall pregnant even if my status is positive

Reply to shumikazi
Posted by: joe | 2012-09-25

End the relationship, if she can not be open to you then she will cheat you, you can take her to court.She is spreading the sickness

Reply to joe
Posted by: Gabriel | 2012-09-25

She should have disclose her status before having sex with you. Dude the fact that she withheld such vital information from you, should tell you alot. The chances of being infected through oral sex is slim but still possible, rather get tested.

Reply to Gabriel
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-09-25

Reply to sexologist