Posted by: Brutas | 2012-05-23

Firstly can you help with all HIV questions no experts on this site. I am a victim. The internet doesnt help me much.

Here is my story spend weeks in hospital and then the news, had unprotected s... once, I put a PI on the girl she is negative. Her parents is rich people and well known she is a student so she beg me not to metion her name etc. Prior to this I had an angioplasty procedure and had work done on my teeth, twice by diffrent Dr. my GP explained that I contarcted IT not long ago. So this puzzle make a bit sense to me.

Do Dr think I could be infected by the procedures metioned.

Yes, it is very possible if you received a blood transfusion during the angioplasty. I suggest that you ask your doctor to determine if you did have a blood transfusion as part of the treatment.