Question
Posted by: lebo | 2012/03/12

hiv

Doc last year on the 12 may 2011 i had unprotected sex with a girl .then afterwards i started hearing rumours that she is positive .i went for a hiv test 6 weeks after the exposure,then i went again at 12 weeks after exposure and then i went at 25 weeks again .it ws an hiv antibody test .all 3 test were negative.bt now someone said my hair is fluffy similiar to a hiv positive person .my question is am i hiv positive ??? and is it possible to see antibodies with a naked eye from a wound were blood is coming out ?

Lebo

You are not HIV positive and one can definately not see antibodies with the naked eye.