Question
Posted by: paul | 2011-10-14

hiv

i had unprotected sex and took a hiv test after three months and it was negative.its been five months since the unprotected sex incident and now im startin to have symptoms like constant headache for two weeks now,chest pains,red spots on the tongue and swollen painless glands in the neck.my question is are this hiv symptoms or are symptoms of another sickness ? and if you think there not hiv related then what sickness are they related to ?

Paul

You are experiencing symptoms of a viral infection. I sincerely doubt that your symptoms are due to HIV but I do suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests (including HIV test).