Question
Posted by: Saguya | 2011/08/03

HIV

Hi doc I have something to ask you. I was dating with a guy almost 2 years ago . We never had sex but we only had oral sex and I dont know that he have HIV or not. Can I have HIV from oral sex? . After I broke up with him for 7 to 8 month I had flu. How long HIV normally show the symptom? I am scary now . I can't sleep well because I alway think about it.:( And i will married with a new guy soon. Doctor please help me!

oral sex is a low-risk sexual activity in the contraction of HIV. However, the only way to be sure that you do not have HIV is to be tested.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/04

Reply to sexologist