Posted by: Saguya | 2011-08-03

How long HIV normally show the symptom ?

Refer to the following link to have all your questions about HIV answered:

Posted by: Kelly | 2011-08-04

That person needs to go for a test now and then again in three months. Although the person won''t feel like they have HIV, after the three month window period it will show up in tests (if the person has infact contracted HIV). The person cannot go for one test only, and regular testing yearly is so very important.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Saguya | 2011-08-04

I heard that after someone had sex with a person who has HIV . After a few month it show some symptom is it right?

Reply to Saguya
Posted by: Kelly | 2011-08-04

Do you mean you know you/ someone has HIV and you want to know how long until HIV starts having a definite effect on your/ that person''s health? If that''s the case, some people live healthily for YEARS before HIV really starts taking a toll on the body. If you mean that you aren''t sure then it is rather better to have the test done because by the time HIV starts showing signs it may be too late.
*No Expert, Only Stating What I Know*

Reply to Kelly