Question
Posted by: lolo | 2010/12/20

HIV

I just discovered few days after my wedding that my hubby is HIV positive. I am HIV negative myself and we always played it safe as we were still waiting for the test results.

That is a really difficult discovery and I can't imagine what it must be like for you to have found this out (it sounds like he knew and only told you later) - a huge betrayal that must have a big impact on the relationship. It is very wise to continue to use condoms and keep yourself updated on all new advances in HIV prevention.

All of the best and stay strong. Also, remember that you may play a big role in helping your husband to stay healthy - encourage him to attend HIV clinics and to take treatments available to keep his viral load down.

Claire - SASHA

7
Posted by: wena | 2010/12/21

the least that this man could''ve done was to allow you to choose whether you wanted to be in this whole thing " marrying an hiv positive man"  or not! he did not give you an option - was he waiting for the condom to accidentaly break before disclosing? wake up and stop with this baby nonsense- you still want his sperm! oh gosh women - i wish you could wake up and stop being so gullible - getting married is not some kind of a degree.

Reply to wena
Posted by: lolo | 2010/12/21

I understand your point Dimitri. My biggest problem is that i want a baby with all my heart because i am 30 yrs old and don''t have one. He is suggesting going for IVF but we don''t have money for that and we are not even sure if it is going to work.

Reply to lolo
Posted by: Dimitri | 2010/12/21

I you love him you will stay wit him cause HIV is not a death sentence it can be managed..........

Reply to Dimitri
Posted by: Mo-Mo | 2010/12/21

Lolo u run as fast as u can....

Reply to Mo-Mo
Posted by: Gogo | 2010/12/21

If u are negative what are u waitng for, he was not faithfull to u if i were u i will run i dont care what people are going to say. He shoot himself on the foot

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: Bella | 2010/12/20

One question... why the hell have you only found out now??? RUN girl, run!!!!!!!

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/12/20

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist