Posted by: jeeva | 2010-03-02

sir......i m 21 year old boy.....studying....3 months back i had sex with a prostitute and the next day i have fever,joint pains ,muscle pains,back ache.....irritation in eyes....the problem is severe when i had severe testicles pain and found small spots on my penis front surface which are of same size till today but i experience some pain in penis some times ...and no other std i have fear of hiv ...where joint,muscle,neck abdominal pains lasts till now...and fever every night.....wat is my problem sir

dear Jeeva
please consult your Gp and get tested for the possible STI;s and HIV if you had unprotected SEX.
Once you have completed that you will feel comfortable that you have not contacted any STI and deal with the balanitis you describe .

Posted by: MAN | 2010-03-03

The HIV would not pronounce itself the very next day, but it is a very good idea to have a test done. The symptoms are probably from some other STD. The chances are good though that you could have been exposed to HIV as well, as there is a definite correlation between the prevalence of the two.

Reply to MAN
Posted by: hiv | 2010-03-02

HIV/AIDS is real, you cannot say if you shower imediately it goes away, safe sex especially with prostitudes must be practised. jeeva go test and live your life positive. good luck

Reply to hiv
Posted by: Anon | 2010-03-02

Dont tell me you had unprotected sex with a prostitute? If so what were you thinking were you that desparate for sex you didn''t even think of the consequences. My advice to you go and see you doctor immediately those symptoms are for STD or who knows even hiv!

Posted by: me | 2010-03-02

You most certainly have an STD.

Get tested for HIV and go see a doctor.

Reply to me
Posted by: Chris | 2010-03-02

Go to the Doctor.

Reply to Chris