Question
Posted by: James | 2010/01/25

HIV

I am staying with an HIV infected person and have 3 children, 6,3 and 12 months.Is there something I should give the children to protect them from TB and other illnesses

Dear James
Have your kids tested for HIV - if they are negative, they are not at more risk than the average child to contract TB. If your partner has TB, he/she should just be on TB treatment, as this will prevent the spreading of TB to other members of the household. You can give the kids a good multivitamin supplement or something like viral choice c to support their immune systems.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/25

Dear James

Reply to cyberdoc