Question
Posted by: Daddy | 2009/12/01

HIV

Can I be HIV positive and have unprotected sex with my partner and she still remains uninfected?

Yes but not for very long! it all depends on how much virus you are producing and passing on to your partner - the more you make the faster will be the infection rate. remember also that it takes on ave 6 weeks or so for the normal HIV test to show positive - and can be as long as 6 months (that's LAB test - the finger prick tests are grossly inaccurate)

5
Posted by: possible | 2010/01/06

Daddy,you must' nt plan it though
.My sister is HIV- YET Her husband is HIV+ and they had a HIV- Baby.they went for numerous tests and they all test my sister negative but her hubby has full blown AIDS andmy sister is expecting her 3rd child.MIRACLES MIRACLES MIRACLES

Reply to possible
Posted by: :( | 2009/12/01

No! No! No!

Its the World International AIDS Day for heaven' s sake. Go attend the event and learn (its free) rather that ask obvious questions.

Definitely when you engage yourself into a sexual intercourse being positive you wil eventual infect and ruin the life of your partner.

Reply to :(
Posted by: ......... | 2009/12/01

and you call yourself a daddy??? fu ck me!!

Reply to .........
Posted by: man | 2009/12/01

DADDY qeustion to you.....can you play russian roulette with a 9mm automatic pistol....thats your answer...

Reply to man
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/01

Reply to Sexologist