Posted by: dave | 2009-09-04

ive had 4 hiv antibody tests after 3 month window period,all negative but ive got a persistent sore throat,my girlfreind is always tired and dosent look well,is this a coincidenceor am i just being paranoid

It might be a coincidence or could be paranoia, but to put your mind at ease it is always advisable to consult with your medical doctor to gain complete clarity. It is understandable that you might be overly sensitive, but checking it out, might be a good thing.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: Portia | 2009-09-04

Did your GF had the test as well? I suggest you both go for tests both of you and taking from there, also get yourself checked out for other things and not only Hiv?

Reply to Portia