Question
Posted by: Nana | 2009/07/30

Histodor Tablets

Hello

Will you please tell me what are the side effect of Histodor tablets - went to the doctor for sti treatment and he gave histodor tablets.Everytime after taking these pills I noticed that my neck becomes stiff I don' t know how to explain this but I feel like I' m going crazy,Is it normal

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Nana

The effects that you have mentioned may indeed be a result of the tablet you are taking - I'd advise stop using this and asking your doctor for an alternative treatment. Phenergan or allergex may be other options, but these do not contain caffeine and may cause drowsiness