Posted by: Angelic one | 2009-09-14

His so called friend

i met this guy last year dec we went out to some beach party with my boy friend.with his best friend and the other guy i just met and others.his best friend have a girlfriend but she didnt come with the new guy i just met doesnt have a girlfriend.he says he is happier without a gf.later that night he was busy doing things with this girl he met et the party.fine so i meet him again when i went to do my hair then my bf decides to go to this guys flat in the mean time.then he come later to bring my jacket.i ask him if he was drinking he says no.i said ok babay.ilove you too.the friend was like" please remind me why i am single" thank God i am single" 
i mean wtf is that.
i let it go.later he comes to fetch me with him..we were taling then he says the same thing again and says that there is no one to tell him when and when not to drink.he dont have to explain himself to anyone.he happy he is single.i said no"  you are single and unhappy.he said no beer makes him happy.i saik which means you are only happy during wknd.he said no i drink everyday..then he gets off.
last week my bf said we should go and copy movies from this guy.he has dstv and we my bf said eish i cant install this thing someone wont let me.
i told him we should join gym instead of having dstv.we hardly gona watch it and we cant afford to have both.
the dude said again that he thanks God he is single..he likes the idea of banging chick knowing they are not his gfriends.
this weekend my bf said he want to go out saturday noght with this guy.i sad no i dont like this dude.hed rather go out with his best friend.he asked if i am always gona say no to him goin out with this guy?
i said i dont know but he knows how i feel about this dude and why.
was i wrong?he got upset.
i had a friend who had a whole lot of bfs with difrent cars,he told me he dont like her.i hardly talk to her,but thats not the real reason.i cut the tie because she would get mad if i dont want to go out with his bfs friends saying i am i decided to be boring.
please advise

was i wrong to say no?or not to like the guy?

Sigh. If you "decided to be boring", you have succeeded. Somehow, remakably, this whole story reminds me of a play by Shakespeare. Not in its prose quality, but the title seems apt : "Much Ado About Nothing".

Posted by: almost mad | 2009-09-17

The other guys is a bad influence. But at the end of the day if he want to be like his friend then it better to find out now than when you married one day.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Ingrid | 2009-09-14

he didn' t really do anything to u.
this other dude is just a lonely jacka$$. shame poor alcoholic.
I rate focus on ur boy and don' t stress.

Reply to Ingrid