Posted by: Alice | 2008-12-08

His So Called Friend

Last year my boyfriend moved to a new place and he told me that his friend needed a place and offered her another room to use until sorted. I felt not fine with the whole arrangement from the start and end up agreeing moving with him. Its been a year and 3 months now all of us staying in the house.

Last month on the 7th I discovered that they' ve been sleeping together behind my back and there was a time I approached this woman to move out and she refused said she is not yet confortable moving out. I managed to move out and have my own place now. He expects me to forget about what happened but he still stays with her because the place she got its only from 1st of jan how do i forgive and forget at the same time thicking they are still together in the house!!!!!!Please advice!!!!!!

C*bershrink is me, and as I got stuck in a mall for some hours yesterday, I popped into a new Telkom store, logged in, and posted some responses to the questions that I hadn't responded to in the morning

Posted by: C*bershrink | 2008-12-08

SHE "  is not comfortable with moving out "  ? But she IS comfortable sleeping with your BF ? Congratulations on moving out, but why on earth haven' t you dumped that unfaithful BF ? Why should you forgive and forget ? That' s not forgivness, that' s aiding and abetting !

Reply to C*bershrink
Posted by: Ekke | 2008-12-08

stab them - they are making a fool of you girl or boil water and put sugar in it. I can tolerate a woman that cheats with my man - that doesn' t know me - but the one that knows me - will be dead meat!!! imagine - hulle raak jou kak ek se!

Reply to Ekke
Posted by: Wowie | 2008-12-08

What a jerk!! You have made the first positive move and now have a place of your own - tell him to go and F*& ^% himself. You need to move on with your life. Limit all contact with them! You deserve better.

Reply to Wowie