Question
Posted by: Babe | 2009/06/03

his scent

my boyfriend and i have been using a condon since we started dating.we moved in together and decided we want a baby.so now we havin sex without a condom.now he has this smell or should i say scent on his penus.he isn circumsised..now i can smell it on me too since we started doing it without a cd.i went to check for any std they said i dont have.is there a problem my doctor cant see maybe.i am worried because i really dont like the way it smells.i wipe him or tell him to wash it before sex but still the same.please help.
thank you.

It may be normal. All people have a 'smell'. The semen smell is also very strong and this is quite normal.