Posted by: Babe | 2009-06-03

his scent

my boyfriend and i have been using a condon since we started dating.we moved in together and decided we want a now we havin sex without a he has this smell or should i say scent on his penus.he isn i can smell it on me too since we started doing it without a cd.i went to check for any std they said i dont there a problem my doctor cant see maybe.i am worried because i really dont like the way it smells.i wipe him or tell him to wash it before sex but still the same.please help.
thank you.

i suspect that the smell may be from smegma - the build-up of dead skin cells under the foreskin. smegma only begins to smell if a person does not wash on a regular basis. maybe prior to sex, bath each other as an addition to foreplay - this way it will add to the arousal while ensuring clean genital organs.

Posted by: Ja | 2009-06-07

Soap and water!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Dane | 2009-06-05

this has nothing to do with him not being circum, i am not circum, the only thing he needs to do is wsh is Tool properly.

Reply to Dane

No need to be circumcised...
All he needs to do is wash..
Soap does wonders..

Posted by: Pat | 2009-06-03

I think he needs to get circumcised. I used to smell aswel before i removed my foreskin. I am circumcised and my GF call my penis a BMW.

Reply to Pat