Question
Posted by: Honestly | 2009/12/21

his mother

i know what i did to him was wrong.and we are all not perfect so we do wrongs and apologise for them then move on.but he said he told his mom what i did i really dont think that was ok at all.he tells me we are diffrent so he wanted advise from his mother.how is she gooing to look at me now?i know i wouldnt talk to my mother if we fight or any of my relatives.rather seek advise from a friend.i dont know what you guys think.please share with me.i feel there cant be a future here if thats what hes gona do if i do him wrong.or maybe i just dont understand thias mother child relationship since i dont have a mother?he has hurt me badly but i have never ever told my aunt since shes the close relative i have.and rite now i feel like letting go,

If this wasn't a one-off event, and is likely to be his pattern for the future, it certainly could cause problems in anuy relationship. OK, not having had a close mother-child relationship, maybe you can't understand what it means to him, but he needs to grow beyond it to be able to make his own adult decisions.
Try o discuss this calmly with him, mentioning that it's hard for you, not having shared the experience, to understand how he involves his mother in this sort of thing, and suggesting that you work together to find a better way of handling such disputes

1