Posted by: Noni | 2008-12-08

his mood swings are driving me crazy

i' ve got a huge problem! i have been dating this guy for a couple of months now, the problem is that he has terrible mood swings... when he is in a good mood - we can chat for more than ten times a day but when he is moody - that doesn' t happen - he just withdraws and that just kills me! he is pushing me away and i don' t want to end up having an affair

C*bershrink is me ! Yesterday afternoon, stuck for a time at a mall, I popped into a Telkom store and logged in to try to respond to some messages while waiting, but couldn't enter via my usual Experts admin area.

Posted by: Noni | 2008-12-09

why didn' t you run " me"  - if you are still married to the guy, clearly means that moody people are possible to live with!

Reply to Noni
Posted by: Me | 2008-12-09

Run as fast as you can!! Because he is controlling you and the relationship with his moods, and it will only get husband is like that

Reply to Me
Posted by: C*bershrink | 2008-12-08

Is he actually having genuine mood swings ( which would imply a pr operly diagnosed Bipolar Disorder, which ought to be under proper treatment with mood stabilizing drugs ) ? Or does he just behave differently depending on whether he is in a good or bad mood. IF his behaviour annoys you, well, there are other men out there who probably don' t behave this way. But its never an excuse for having an affair

Reply to C*bershrink