Question
Posted by: dw | 2011/02/22

His friends more important than mine

Hi. I have been dating this guy for 4 months now. The problem is that we are always going to his friends. When we have been out with mine, he says afterwards that they are not his sort of crowd. So now, if I want to see my friends, I have to see them on my own and time is very limited because I am doing my honours, working full time and in my spare time, I see him! It is starting to get to me. Any suggestions?

Your friends, if they really are friends, reflect you, who you are and what you like, so if he rejects them, he rejects an important aspect of you. ALso, he doesn't seem to be worrying about whether you like his friends. Are you really sure this is the right guy for you for a long-term relationship ? Is he really taking you seriously ?

3
Posted by: Guy | 2011/02/22

Doing honors but not very bright are we?
This guy is NOT into you,trust me!
Dump him quick.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Pumpkin | 2011/02/22

Run as fast as you can from him.

Reply to Pumpkin