Question
Posted by: topaz_sa | 2011/07/14

hips after pregnancy

I was told that it can take 6 months to a year for your hips to get back to their normal size/position.

Is this true?

I had my baby 4 months ago, and have lost all the weight but I still don''t fit into my pants.

If you mean losing the weight after a baby, it can take quite a while. Try exercise, especially targetted hip/tummy exercises.

2

Posted by: T | 2011/07/14

I remember that. I lost all the weight and more, but clothes just did not fit the way they used to...tried on previous dresses and jeans but the hips were just not the same. I thought it was permanent ?

Reply to T