Question
Posted by: Mike | 2011/06/08

Hipnoses and PE

I have tried everything to help me cope with PE. Stop and go, and pressing of the penis head when I am close to orgasim. I would like to know if hipnoses can mybe sort out my PE problem.

I have not heard that hypnosis can help PE. It seems that you have tried various techniques. Perhaps it would be best to seek professional advise. It ma be a good idea to contact the SASHA (South African Sexual Health Association) helpline Tel -0860 100 262 for referral.

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/06/10

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2011/06/09

Mike I used to have the same problem, then I found a product called STUD 100 that you can buy at any sex shop. It just takes 3 sprays and 10 seconds later the head is numb and I last for a very long time. Just be careful not to spray too much as you will last for ever.

Reply to Uncle BOB