Question
Posted by: Mike | 2011/06/08

Hipnose and PE

I have tried everything to overcome PE. Stop and go to press of the penis head but nothing helps. What is chance that hipnoses can bring releaf to my problem. I will do anything to last longer than 3 min.

Hypnosis is NOT a useful response in this condition or many others. But there are a number of treatments, relatively simple, which can seriously help this condition. See a properly qualified psycholigist for assessment and advice, checking with their receptionist / secretary that they do frequently work with sexual problems ( not everyone does ).

1