Question
Posted by: Lena | 2008/11/19

Hipnose

Goeie dag Dokter
Ek wil graag gaan vir hipnose. Ek is oorgewig en het ' n baie negatiewe uit kyk op dieë et. Kan hipnose my help my gewig te verloor? Is dit gevaarlik?

No. There's no good evidence at all that hypnosis reliably produced useful and lasting weight loss, and there are some risks associated with it. Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy, CBT, can help when combined with a dietician's help to develop healthy habits of diet and exercise. CBT would help with what you wisely recognize as the essential step of changing your negative attitude.