Question
Posted by: D | 2011/03/09

Hip pains

Hi Doc,

I''m 14 weeks pregnant and at night my right hip and thighs are in pain I can only sleep with my left side or on my stomach and if I get up i struggle to walk only after a few seconds ill be fine. If i put pressure on my right leg like( maybe taking a step with the leg 1st) it''s like it doesn''t have balance ill feel like im going to fall so I need to switch the legs quickly or hold on to something.

Do I need to see a doc regarding this or all will be well?

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello D, As you are pregnant your body will go through many changes which will place increased demands on your already stuggling pans.I would advise you to consult with an osteopath in your area.

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2011/03/24

Reply to osteopath