Question
Posted by: d | 2011/02/21

hip pain

I am 18 week preg.is it normal to feel hip pain if one sleeps on it long time.?i can barely walk when i go to loo in the nit.
Please advise

I would suggest that you have it checked out.

4

Posted by: Racoon | 2011/02/21

Sounds like sacro-iliac joint instability! I had it and it is excruciating! I had to crawl on all 4s at some stage. Only solution is to see a chiropractor (I don''t even believe in them, but it worked miraculously). And don" t walk on uneven surfaces (never on sand!), don''t climb steps. Most important keep your knees together when you get out of bed! Swing legs off and then push up with your arms.

Best of luck to you!

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: d | 2011/02/21

Hey same.I also cann''t move my leg sometimes.I know its not funny but am thinking of gettimg myself stick to hold on to when i go to loo during the nit,last nit I actually fell off. its not easy

Reply to d
Posted by: Same | 2011/02/21

Im starting my 19th week and suffering from the same problem some times i cant move my leg at all.im sure she is gonna help us

Reply to Same