Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-29

Hip pain

I am 33 years female, for the last year of so I have a problem with my right hip. It wakes me up in the nigth when I sleep with extreme pain .. can not sleep too long on this side. The pain start sometimes but not always from my " tailbone"  accross to in my hip joints other times it is just in the hip itself. What could be the reason for this?

Dear Anon
You may have a nerve pinching in the spine, or you may have bursitis of the joint, or inflammation in the sacro-illiac joints - rather let your doctor examine you to see if he can find the cause?