Question
Posted by: Mighty | 2008-11-11

Hip-joint

How to heal a dislocated hip-joint. I got injured last year 0n the 14th October 2007 and i have not recovered. I am unable to run the way i used to because whenever i sprint i always hurt myself. I need your advice in rehabilitating this injury.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Mighty
This can only be answered by an orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in hip injuries. He will do a full examination and tests to determine exactly what the cause is and also prescribe the correct therapy once he knows your full history. It would be silly of me to recommend exercises when you amy hurt yourself even further.