Question
Posted by: michelle | 2010/04/30

hip hop abs

what is hip hop ads and where do i look?

Hi Michelle

Honestly, I don't know. I had never heard of them before your question.

So I looked it up on Google, and found the following
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/hip_hop_abs.do

I'm not convinced, I have to be honest. It looks more marketing gimmick that real programme, and I would advise rather to stick to basic principles which means regular cardio exercise, because you can't spot reduce anyway.

So diet, very important. Regular cardio training, very important, and the rest just requires time and patience, and these hyped up programmes don't do much good, in my opinion.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/04/30

Hi Michelle

Reply to fitnessdoc