Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/04/29

HIP HOP ABS

I have just started Hip Hop Abs - will this really work?
and how fast will it work? Off course i will have to watch my eating - i worked out for abt 45 minutes yesterday and my clothes was soaking wet - its a good work out

Hi anon

I am not a fan, I'll be honest. i think it's more gimmick than anything else. Having said that, if you were doing nothing and suddenly you start, then of course the work out is good and you'll see changes.

The problem, for me anyway, is the hype and the over-promising that gets done on the programme, that is best left at marketing.

So my advice is keep going, see how it goes. As you get fitter, you should see progress, and you will hopefully start to see changes in your weight and appearance. But at some point, you might plateau, and that's when to look for other ways to exercise. Remember, hip Hop abs, like any other programme, is just a tool, not the definitive answer. What you do with it is the answer.

3
Posted by: anon | 2010/04/30

thank you

Reply to anon
Posted by: michelle | 2010/04/30

where do you get info on Hip Hop abs?

Reply to michelle
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/04/30

Hi anon

Reply to fitnessdoc