Question
Posted by: Emily | 2010-05-01

Hip bursitis

Hi I''m a 25 year old female and I think I may have a hip bursitis. I haven''t had it confirmed by a doctor but I''ve read up about it and it seems to be exactly what i''m suffering from.

What I''d like to know is, is it really necessary for me to go to the doctor? Or is it something that will just go away by itself? Can I just ask for some over-the-counter anti-inflammatories at the chemist rather than visit the doctor?

Thanks for your help in advance

Emily,

I suggest that you have the diagnosis confirmed by a doctor, as it will nor resolve by itself. You can use Myprodol capsules in the interim.