Question
Posted by: Lori | 2009/06/25

Hip arthroscopy

I`ve had a hip arthroscopy done end of Febuary because of a Labrum tear and removal of a bony spur from the Ilium. My question is: is it still possible to experience pain in my upper leg and groin, and to have a slight weakening of the leg? I was on crutches for 6 weeks, and really followed all the instructions, but this is a bit worrying.
Thank you!

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Lori
Some people take a little longer than others to heal, but i think a visit to the doctor who did the operations is necessary so that he can make sure everything is OK.