Question
Posted by: sarah | 2010/06/17

hip

Hi there, I am 37 years old. The last couple of weeks, I am finding that I am unable to sleep on my sides. Firstly, I am getting a pain in my left shoulder which is quite sore and waking up with pins and needles in my hands. Secondly, my hips are sore. It feels like something is pressing on them and I am not sure if spinning has anything to do with it and find when I sleep on my sides it is " eina" .

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Sarah,
The intense nature of spinning classes could have increased the muscle tension in your legs and buttocks leading to a possible hip bursitis. The shoulder problem may be related to many things. For a thorough assessment, diagnosis and treatment I suggest you consult with an osteopath in you area.

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2010/06/18

Hello Sarah,

Reply to osteopath