Question
Posted by: bokkie | 2008-11-13

hint for sex but don' t give

My husband come home in the evening and start flirting with me...making all looking clear we gonna have sex later, but when we got to bed he just fell asleep, i like to wear sexy underwear for him but dont want to put it on and when i got back he is asleep, please help me.

I would suggest honest open communication. Tell your husband you have something very important to discuss with him and that it is important to both of you and your relationship to deal with this. Then share with him your concerns and feelings. If this does not work I suggest you consider couple counselling.

4
Posted by: also me | 2008-11-15

Ialways come home horny, but often get to bed and my wife comes naked and ready and asks questions about the school fees being paid on time and things like that, the bedroom is not the place for financial topics, especially at the moment, this gets my ind going in the turn off direction, the other big turn off for me is okay lets be quick because i have an early start, and be very quiet because the kids might hear

Reply to also me
Posted by: j | 2008-11-14

Try to do it in the morning when both are fresh!

Reply to j
Posted by: POL | 2008-11-14

It happens to me a lot - I go home all charged up and start to flirt, etc. However after an hour of listening to my wife' s problems at work, how tired she is, her breasts are sore, etc., I end up watching TV up to 23:00. So if you want to have sex - do not say anything that might spoil his mood and put on the sexy nighties.

Reply to POL
Posted by: Sg | 2008-11-13

Maybe you need to work a plan and get him to have sex with you earlier as he is probably tired from work etc.

Reply to Sg