Posted by: My name is ME. | 2009-07-13

Him,friends and me.

one of his friends is our flat mate.last night another friend came.i was cooking they werre watching tv.i was on the phone with my friend.we spoke and i ran out of air time.i asked my bf to borrow me his phone.he said ok.i spoke to my friend then after i gave him the phone.js after i turned going to the kitchen,i hear " hey wena,hey wena..(shouting).were you using my phone?"  i was like yes why are u shouting at me because i asked for it.he said i didnt.i js kept on ccoking.i cudn help it my tears just started falllin on my can he talk to me with that tone with hisfriends around?
i felt so small and i over reacting or is this how it is suposed to you think his friends will have respect for me with him talking to me like that?and his roommate just likes to laugh out of the blue.u find is me and him in da kitchen.hell be lloking at me and just start laughin..iis it ok rely?i dont know what they say about me when i am not there....i feel so down on a monday...." ONE COULD NEVER LOVE WHERE THEY CANNOT RESPECT" rite?
i am deeply hurt

Yes, he did treat you with a lackmof respect, and you deserved better. This is not how it is supposed to be.
He's a jerk, and you deserve better. Don't be sad for having been fortunate enough to recognize what he is, and what the situation is be independent, look after yourself ( you don't need a man who doesn't respect you ) . Respect yourself

Posted by: CM | 2009-07-14

Woman deserves a man that will treat her like a lady, don' t yell at her, don' t curse at her, opens doors etc and that idiot is not doing it. Get someone better.

Reply to CM
Posted by: Gracie | 2009-07-13

Hit the road, he is a jerk and not worthy of you! Find yourself a man who deserves a good woman!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: T | 2009-07-13

OOh ME, he has no right to treat you like that. He' s a jerk to disrespect you like that in front of his friends even. If he or his friends were anything to go by, he wouldn' t find it necessary to impress them by makin you feel so small in their presence. Can' t you leave and find a place of your own? He' s a child, and so are his friends. No, this is not how it' s supposed to be, you don' t deserve this and don' t carry on allowing him to victimise you by putting up with it. You are a grown woman, no other adult should talk to you like that, let alone if they claim to love you.

Reply to T