Posted by: bee | 2008-11-20

Highly sexed is it Bi-Polar?

My partner had metal plates in his head and also bi-polar and on the meds but he has a high sex drive and seems to enjoy prostitutes, he never touches me I don' t know why, all I get is a peck on the cheek and a hug, I refused to have oral or back side sex with him and he told his friend he enjoys paying for it.
My daughter recently came to live with us now when drunk he keeps pulling her and entering her room to speak to her.
Does being bi-polar bring on this high sex drive,

If he enjoys prostitutes, this is a serious risk to you in the days of HIV and other STD. Such a selfish man doesn't deserve to be your partner, and is a risk to you and your daughter. He mustn't use a bipolar diagnosis as an excuse for bad behaviour. During a manic episide within a Bipolar Disorder ( i.e. NOT most of the time ) a person can be relatively disinhibited, foolish and thoughtless, running risks they wouldn't at other times, and could have a higher sex drive than usual

Posted by: Sg | 2008-11-21

Crickey what are you still doing with this individual ? He has sex with prostitutes and now it looks like he is making a move towards your daughter.Before you get a serious illness,dump him.

Reply to Sg