Posted by: desperado | 2012-12-06

High white blood count and now explanation

Lately I''m not feeling well at all. I''m jittery, little nausea, I get heart palpatations and feel faint.
Went to the doctor they did a " EKG"  chest xray, thyroid sonar, bloodtest including blood counte, glucose, thyroid, liver kidneys. Did urine test
All they could find was a very high white blood count.

I do have ankolysing spondylitis so not sure if that''s the reason for the high blood count.

Meanwhile I still feel " weak"  and all my doctor suggests is to come back in 6 weeks to take another blood count?????

What should I do?

It is well documented that ankolysing spondylitis causes fatigue and nausea among other symptoms. The raised white blood count is also due to your condition. I strongly suggest that you consult a rheumatologist for optimal treatment.

You can refer to the following link for detailed information about your condition: