Posted by: Sue | 2009-04-18

High temp 38, sore skin, sore joints

Hi, I am a 49 year old female, thursday morning I woke up feeling as if my skin was on fire, my clothes hurt my skin. as the day went on, it seemed to fade away, but friday morning, as the day went on, I struggled to move, and my blouse hurt my skin again. I left work early and got home about 2h45. I had a cool shower and lay on the coach. By the time it was 6 aclock I felt as if I was on fire and then took my temp. it was 38.5, i took some grippon, but i just continued burning up......should i see a dr? or must i just take some more grippons and drink water and rest?

I suggest that you consult a GP to get accurate readings on your temperature and to have blood tests done to exclude any infection.

Posted by: Gesiggie | 2009-04-19

a Fever that high is not normal and you should go see your doc.

Reply to Gesiggie