Question
Posted by: vs | 2009/05/21

high sugar levels

hi been a diebetic for10years now my blood sugar is allways high
not less than 20 i exersice at least 3times a week stick to my diet
i always get the thrush and this yellow smelly discharge
what could be the problem thanx

Dear Vs
If you are on oral medication, the medication that you are taking is not working sufficiently - you may need to change over to injecting insulin. If you are not on medication you need to go onto medication to get your sugar down to at least 7. The high level of sugar in your blood makes it an ideal growing place for bacteria, fungi and yeasts and you will continue to get infections if you do not get your blood sugar levels down.