Question
Posted by: Andy | 2012/02/09

High sexual drive

Good day all

i''m a 28yr old lady and i have a very high sex driev, i have a bf but recently i find myself flirting too much with men and i have many male friends. i''ve been hurt lately by my bf and it was not the first time. OIther stuff happened few years back but we still together, he''s trying to be a beter, the time i was left alone i met this guy same age as mine and things started to heat up. since then i still have a serious thing for him. Besides him i slept with the other friend but long time back and we still contact each other, i feel like i want to sleep with him but with no strings attached.

is it normal for lady at my age to do this things?

please advise

Tx

It's very difficult to define 'normal' in the field of sexuality - but what I would suggest that you consider is whether this is in line with what you want for yourself and if it is a pattern of you hurting yourself, others, or the relationship in some way...?

I am also concerned that such large numbers of sexual partners place you at greater risk of sexually transmitted infections, including HIV, and so I sincerely hope that you are practicing safe sex.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

8
Posted by: Def Anon | 2012/02/14

Hi, am a 25 years old, been celibate for almost 9 years now. I haven''t had a boyfriend all these years but since this year I told myself I wanted to start dating. Back then I was young and naive but now I have lots of sex and relationships information that will come in handy when I start dating or even becoming intimate. But my main problem is self confidence, I don''t think I will be confident enough to get intimate with someone who has lots of experience or has been around the field for quiet some time ....any help to boost my confidence will be appreciated!

Reply to Def Anon
Posted by: XXX | 2012/02/10

Neither of you appear to be too crazy about your relationship,so why not just break up and move on.By having several sex partners you are putting your life at risk as well as your partners.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: crazy | 2012/02/09

Tom I think Andy is a man........

Andy make up your mind in what you want out of a ralationship.
Sex or Love ......or Commitment.
There is no such thing as sex with no strings attached ,exept if youre are willing to pay for sex.
So dump your boyfriend and take what you want.....or likewise.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: Tom | 2012/02/09

Just wanted to chat to you privately

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Andy | 2012/02/09

you can say what you want to say here

Reply to Andy
Posted by: Tom | 2012/02/09

We can just chat.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Andy | 2012/02/09

no thanks Tom

Reply to Andy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/09

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist