Posted by: Precious | 2011-07-08

High Sex Drive

My husband is always horny, he want to have sex everyday I am at the stage where I don''t want sex anymore. Is there a probelm? Do we need sex therapy?

Dear Precious
Discrepancy in desire for sex will always exist amongst couples and it leads to intimacy and relationship difficulties. Whether you are the higher or lower desire partner there needs to be communication between you and your partner about how the two of you negotiate sex .Therapy will assist the two of you

Posted by: Jack | 2011-07-09

Please explain " that stage I don''t want sex anymore" . Since when is this a norm? You are just plain lazy and take your hubby for granted. Married women in my opinion get to that stage about sex with there husbands and not about sex. If you don''t whant him ( love and sex) let him go to live. And it is not as if a female orgasim is bad and hurting you, as far as I know a female orgasim is 300% beter than a male orgasim.

Reply to Jack
Posted by: lulu | 2011-07-08

Hi Precious
Firstly, it is not normal for you to feel like this. I think you should discuss this with your doctor. Women does not just " stop wanting sex" .
As far as your husband''s sex drive is concerned, it is a big compliment to you. He obviously finds you attarctive and sexy still to want to make love to you so often.
It is normally women that gets treated like " the help"  that feel like this. When a man treats a woman as a woman should be treated, he will NEVER be declined.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Babes | 2011-07-08

Can we exchange husbands?? lol... I cant beliv you just said that, you should be grateful, atleast he still finds you attractive and definately enjoy having sex with you. Why dont you want to have sex anymore?
You know what going to happen? -
1. You will start coming up with excuses everytime he wants to sleep with you.
2. And that will push him away.
3. He wont find you attractive anymore.
4. You are going to feel bad and start assuming that he has an affair forgetting that you were the cause of the problem.
5. you will come back to this site and complain that you are in a sexless marriage and that you suspect he might be diabetic or getting it somewhere. YOU ARE WARNED!!

Give it to him Sister, you have nothing to loose..

Reply to Babes
Posted by: me | 2011-07-08

i honestly woudnt mind if my husband is like dat

Reply to me
Posted by: Manwood | 2011-07-08

Don''t worry, you are normal.
All husbands are like your husband.
And sadly, most wives adopt the same attitude you have towards sex.

Reply to Manwood