Question
Posted by: Jezebella | 2011-06-10

High Sex Drive

i am a married woman of 29, i have 3 children. Since 5 years ago i have this insatiable libido. I have it x2 a day and still masturbate. My husband is complaining that he can not keep up with me and that i need to seek professional advice. i am also having and extra marital affair, and he is also complaining that he cannot keep up with me sexually.

This kind of activity is a problem when it interfers with your normal daily life. It may be that you could have a sexual addiction. I would urge you to talk to a trained professional in this area to get a diagnosis and treatment if necessary. Contact the SASHA (South African Sexual Health Association) helpline Tel -0860 100 262 for referral.

5
Posted by: Ettienne | 2011-06-13

he should be happy about that not complaining!!

Reply to Ettienne
Posted by: Stingray | 2011-06-10

Maybe I can help.

Reply to Stingray
Posted by: kg | 2011-06-10

well jezebell. I wonder if this is a prank or just down straight dirty. It sounds like you are enjoying the situation than treating seriously....perhaps is just your choice of nickname that makes me question your authenticiy in needing help. Buyt if you do, the first thing you need to start doing is stop cheating.

Reply to kg
Posted by: XXX | 2011-06-10

You might require some form of counselling to help sort it out-having an affair is only going to harm your life.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-06-10

Reply to Sexologist