Posted by: Bill | 2009-01-12

High sex drive

My wife only needs or wants sex about twice a week, I am 41 yrs old, but have the drive of a teenager, I need it most nights/mornings and can easily get it up three or more times in one night.
Is there any way of increasing her sex drive with medication or other methods?
As a last resort what can I take to reduce my sex drive...N.b this is a last option and I hope you can' t solve this from my side haha.
Hoping for a miracle.......

Sexual disparity is quite a common phenomenon between partners and it can easily cause distress in a relationship. There are different aspects that need attention and just giving medication is often not the solution. I would strongly recommend that you and your partner seek the assistance of a Sexologist/Psychologist specializing in sexual concerns to aid you in understanding the different needs and addressing it in an appropriate manner. It might be that your partner is satisfied with the frequency of sex, but that the two of you just need to explore other possibilities where she could assist you in your needs without feeling pressurized to perform sexually.

You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: