High protein dieet injections

I am 2 months on the high protein dieet and lost about 68 kilos but need to know what is in the injections i received weekly can you assit me

Dear Anonymous
I can unfortunately not hazard a guess as to what you are being injected with. You will have to ask the people who gave you the injections. In some cases these slimming clinics use "placebo" injections which don't have any effect, but at least are not harmful, while on other cases I have heard that human growth hormone is injected which can have very negative effects if it is used in adults who do not have a growth hormone deficiency.
So ask your slimming clinic what they have been injecting you with - you have paid for the treatments and it is your right to know.