Question
Posted by: Andra | 2008/06/13

High Prolactin

My husband and I have been trying to fall pregnant, my gnae send us for some tests and mine are all okay, but my boyfriend's prolaction is very high and he has a teratozoospermia, due to work he's away now and will only be back end of August, so we are unable to see another doctor until that time, I am really anxious and I don't really know what these test result mean, can it be cured and my greatest fear can we fall pregnant?

Dear Andra
The high prolactin may certainly be a cause of sperm abnormalities and should be treated. This may give a significant improvement and allow natural conception to occur.